Enjoy SoCal at Neutral Bay and Bondi during September!
SoCal is headed over the bridge to Bondi in a take-over of its renowned sister restaurant Bondi Hardware!
Bringing SoCal’s range of food and drinks to this beachside favourite,
Bondi SoCal Hardware will feature Mexican, North American and seafood Cali-inspired share plates, tacos and quesadillas, all washed down with copious amounts of tequila and margaritas!
Daily specials at
Bondi SoCal Hardware will feature throughout the month including:
• Mezcal Mondays – Mezcal Margies, Mezcal Negroni’s, Mezcal Old Fashioneds for $12
• Taco Tuesdays – $4 taco’s
• Wing Wednesdays – $1 Wings
• Tequila Thursdays – Tequila everything! Tequila infused specials: dishes, drinks & desserts!
• Cali Shack on Fridays from 3pm – Coronas, Pacifico’s, Margies and Tommy’s
• Cali Shack on Saturdays from midday – ‘Wine Weekenders’ – $35 wine by the bottle, rose, white & red
• Siesta Sundays – $8 Bloody Marys & Bloody Marias & $30 Rose’ Sangria Carafes
• Hot Wings eating competition on Wednesday 28th September (WIN a year’s worth of free wings!)
SoCal Neutral Bay, is also celebrating all month long with daily festivities:
• Margarita Monday – $10 Tommy’s plus 1 special flavour each week
• Taco Tuesdays – $4 tacos
• Wings Wednesday – $1 wings
• Jerk Thursday – Our famous jerk chicken reinvented each week
• Friday and Saturdays – will be around a cocktail special – visit the venue to find out!
• Sangria Sundays – Jugs of red or rose sangria $35 plus a different flavour each week $25
To attend SoCal Hardware’s Wings Eating Competition, please see here.
Bondi Hardware is closing its doors on Monday 29th of August to reopen again on the 3rd of September unveiling its new Southern Californian image.
Don’t miss out this epic month long take-over. Come and get SoCal loco with us at
Bondi SoCal Hardware!